Those who wish to present at the conference may contribute a 20-minute talk. (A 5-minute Q&A/passing period will then follow.) In order to facilitate scheduling the talks, the organizers ask that an abstract be submitted no later than September 30, 2016.
- Abstracts should be submitted in both LaTeX and PDF format.
- Please include the following information with your abstract:
- Author(s) with the presenter marked by an asterisk (*)
- Affiliation and email address of the presenter
- The submitted abstracts are not refereed at this stage, and the authors are solely responsible for the claims made in their abstracts. Each registered conference participant may present one and only one contributed talk.
- Submitted abstracts will not be processed until the presenter registers for the conference.
- Please make scheduling requests via email. (The organizers will attempt to honor reasonable presentation scheduling requests, but cannot make any promises.)
Please note that abstraction submission is separate from conference registration. Those who plan to present will need to complete both.
Please use the following sample as a template when composing your abstract.