A Word of Warning
A logon is required to access Adobe software in the labs. All students automatically may use their email@example.com signon. Visitors to campus may use the software by establishing an Adobe ID (no cost) at adobe.com, selecting “sign in” then choosing to “Create an account”. Please be aware of the following caveats:
- To avoid issues after you graduate, DO NOT use your ilstu email account to sign up for an Adobe ID
- If you already have an Adobe ID using your ilstu email, you MUST transfer all of your assets to another account BEFORE graduation or leaving the university as you will lose access at that time.
- DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE try to sync your Adobe ID with the desktop applications in the labs. This will break the license and the computer will need to be wiped and restored.
- Files can be synched between the Adobe ID and lab computers using OneDrive, which is part of your Office 365 account.
The Adobe Creative Cloud Suite is available on various virtual labs. To see a list of labs that have the Adobe Suite installed, navigate here.
You can find instructions for connecting to these labs here.
Computer Labs with Desktop Applications
Students can use Adobe Creative Cloud applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat Pro in the University computer labs and select departmental labs. Reference the tables below for labs that have Adobe software available and what applications are installed.
The following locations have the full suite of Adobe Creative Cloud applications available. For a complete list, please visit the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop applications website
|Milner Library||213B uLab|
|Center for Visual Arts||CVA 138|
The following locations have Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, XD, and Acrobat Pro CC installed.
|Milner Library||Floors 2-6|
|Milner Library||213B uLab|
|DeGarmo||DEG 307 Studio Teach|
|Fell Hall||FH 324|
|Stevenson||STV 250 uLab|
|Watterson||WAT 110 uLab|
|Vrooman||VRO 004 uLab|
|Schroeder||SCH 230 uLab|
|Linkins||LIN 103B uLab|
|Julian||JH 116 – CHE|
|Felmley||FHS 202 – GEO Majors|
|Felmley Science Annex||FSA 429 – GEO Majors|
|Stevenson||STV 438 – ECO|
|Stevenson||STV 440 – ECO|
|Stevenson||STV 227B – LAN|
|Stevenson||STV 125 – MAT|
|Stevenson||STV 314 – MAT|
|Fairchild||FH 309E – CSD|
|Fairchild||FH 314 – CSD|
|DeGarmo||DEG 17 – PSY|
Students can freely download the Adobe Creative Cloud mobile applications on both Android and iOS devices. The majority of the applications are not fully-functional mobile versions of their desktop counterparts, but more of a supplement or a smaller set of functionality.
- Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Adobe Comp CC
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Spark Post
- Adobe Spark Page*
- Adobe Spark Video*
- Adobe Premiere Clip
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
- Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Photo Editor by Aviary
- Adobe Photoshop Express
- Adobe Creative Cloud for iOS
- Adobe Creative Cloud for Android