Arizona State University
Arizona State University – Tempe Campus, is located in Tempe, AZ, a suburb of the greater Phoenix metropolitan area. It is easily accessible by major interstates, airlines, and trains.
- The campus is within a 10-minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (airport code: PHX), which is served by Southwest, American, Delta, United, JetBlue, and Frontier airlines.
- The Sky Train, which is free of charge and is accessible from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport at Level 3 (where the gates and security checkpoints are located), connects travelers to the Light Rail station at 44th St/Washington, which runs to the Tempe area every 12 minutes. Light Rail fare can be purchased at the Sky Train terminal, Light Rail stations, and participating retail locations. A one-Ride fare is $2 and must be validated before boarding. Cards and cash are accepted.
- Light Rail to The Graduate Hotel (conference designated hotel):
- Option A - Exit the Light Rail at Veterans Way/College Ave stop and walk 1 minute to the Tempe Transit Center, boarding the Orbit JUPITER bus south to McClintock/Southern, exiting at Forest & Gammage Parkway and walking 0.1 mile south along Forest Ave, crossing Apache Blvd, and reaching the hotel.
- Option B – Exit Light Rail at Veterans Way/College Ave stop and walk 17 minutes south along Forest Ave, crossing University Dr and cutting through ASU Tempe campus, crossing Apache Blvd and reaching the hotel.
- Light Rail to ASU Tempe campus:
- Old Main building (400 E. Tyler Mall) – exit light rail at Veterans Way/College Ave stop and walk 0.4 miles south down College Ave, crossing University Dr, and continuing SE on campus until you reach the Old Main building.
- Memorial Union (301 E. Orange St) – exit light rail at Forest & Gammage Pkwy stop and walk 7 minutes northeast heading across campus until you reach the Memorial Union.
- The Old Main building is within 11 minutes walk (0.6 miles) to/from The Graduate Hotel.
- The Memorial Union is within 7 minutes walk (0.3 miles) to/from The Graduate Hotel.
- The campus and hotel are both less than 2 miles from the Mill Avenue district, which is a popular and lively shopping, dining, and nightlife area.