Hello! My name is Dr. Gaywalee Kerman-Yamskulna. I am a Professor and Associate Chair in the Department of Mathematical Sciences at ISU.
My Research Interests Include:
- Vertex Algebras
- Infinite Dimensional Lie Algebras
- Associate Professor at Illinois State University, Fall 2009-Spring 2017.
- Assistant Professor at Illinois State University, Fall 2004 - Spring 2009
- Visiting Assistant Professor at State University of New York at Binghamton, Fall 2001 - Spring 2004
- Postdoctoral Fellow at Mathematical Sciences Research Institute, Berkeley, Spring 2002
Grants and Fellowships:
SQuaRE grant from the American Institute of Mathematics (with M. Krauel, G. Mason, and M. Tuite), 2017-2019.
Collaboration Grant for Mathematics from the Simons Foundation, 07/01/2011-08/31/2017
Grant from National Science Foundation, 03/01/2008-02/28/10 (with W. Zhao)
Illinois State University Pre-Tenure Faculty Initiative Grant, Summer 2006
Illinois State University New Faculty Initiative Grant, Summer 2005
Mentoring Travel Grant from Association for women in Mathematics, Spring 2003
Research Postdoctoral Fellowship from MSRI, Spring 2002
Doctoral Student Sabbatical Fellowship from University of California at Santa Cruz, Spring 2001
Graduate Fellowship from the Fields Institute, Fall 2000
The Development and Promotion of Science and Talents Projects Fellowship from the Government of Thailand, 1992-2001