What are the perks of being a member?
- Free copy of Spora: A Journal of Biomathematics
- Reduced registration fee for International Symposium on Biomathematics and Ecology Education and Research (BEER)
- Reduced article publication charge in Spora
- Reduced Graduate Program tuition and fees
- Eligibility for the following:
- Travel funding to IBA sponsored events
- Reduced article publication charge in Letters in Biomathematics
- IBA Research Associate invitation (post-doctoral researchers of faculty only)
- Cross-Institutional Undergraduate Research Experience (CURE) workshop invitation
How do I become an individual member?
If your institution is currently part of the IBA consortium, then you are an institutional member already receiving all of the perks and benefits. If your institution is not in the IBA, then you can still enjoy the perks by becoming an individual member.
If you wish to join our community as an individual member, simply submit an application form using one of the following links:
What is an institutional member?
If you are affiliated (faculty or student) with any of our member institutions, then you automatically receive all benefits afforded IBA members and more. Institutional members also enjoy enhanced benefits including the following:
- Reduced tuition/fees for IBA Graduate Program courses
- Eligibility to become an IBA Faculty Mentor (faculty only)
- Increased travel support to BEER conferences
- Eligibility for full support to attend CURE workshops
How do I become an institutional member?
If you are interested in your institution joining the IBA and being a part of this collaborative consortium, a good place to start is to open a dialogue with your administation. We would be happy to walk you through this process that all other member institutions have navigated. Please feel free to get in touch with us