Institutional members help sustain the scholarly activities of the Alliance and its members by sharing their resources. Biomathematics faculty from the member institutes offer their expertise as Faculty Fellows of the Alliance. Faculty and students of Member Institutions are entitled to IBA Member Benefits:
* Post-doctoral researchers or Faculty only
- Reduced registration fee for International Symposium on BEER
- Access to IBA sponsored Distance Education courses
- Reduced Article Publishing Charge in SPORA-Journal of Biomathematics
- Free copy of SPORA-Journal of Biomathematics
- Eligible to apply for travel funding to IBA sponsored events
- Eligible to be nominated for Research Associate or Faculty Fellowship*
IBA Membership Fees
are determined based on the size (i.e., student population) of the institution.
Currently the following institutions form the Alliance.
* Consortium Headquarters