Member Institutions help sustain the scholarly activities of the Alliance and its members by sharing their resources. Biomathematics faculty from the member institutions offer their expertise as Faculty Mentors of the Alliance. Both faculty and students of Member Institutions are entitled to IBA Member Benefits:
- Reduced registration fee for the International Symposium on BEER
- Access to IBA-sponsored Distance Education courses
- Access to HPC Parallel Computing Cluster
- Reduced tuition and fees in the IBA Graduate Program
- Reduced Article Publishing Charge in Spora: A Journal of Biomathematics
- Free copy of Spora: A Journal of Biomathematics
- Eligibility to apply for travel funding to IBA sponsored events
- Eligibility to be nominated for Research Associate or Mentor*
* Post-doctoral researchers or Faculty only
IBA Membership Fees are determined based on the size (i.e., student population) of the institution.
Currently the following institutions form the Alliance.