Courses I Teach
- BSC 354 Biotechnology Laboratory II: Cell Biology Techniques
- BSC 355 Genomics and Bioinformatics
- BSC 419 Advanced Molecular Biology
- BSC 420.31 Seminar in Immunology
- BSC 450.53 Advances in Genomics
- BSC 290 Research in Biological Sciences
- BSC 299 Independent Honor Study
My Teaching Interests
- Cell Biology
- Immunology & Comparative Immunology
- Bioinformatics & Genomics
The Genomics Education Partnership
I am a member of the Genomics Education Partnership
, a nationwide group that seeks to provide opportunities for students to participate in genomics research as part of a Course-based Undergraduate Research Experience.
I currently serve as a GEP Project Leader on a project investigating the evolution of parasitism and virulence using comparative genomics of parasitoid wasps. This project has been implemented by GEP members at New Jersey City University, Bucknell University, Arcadia University, Stevenson University, the University of Evansville, Agnes Scott College and Lane College.