The application process for the 2024 field season is now open.
If you are NOT a current Illinois State University student, you must apply to the University as a Visiting Student.
2. Via the Student Application Portal, create an account for “First-time users.” Sign in using your email, name, and birth date.
3. A temporary PIN will be sent to the email address you list. Use the pin to log into the admissions portal.
4. Log into the portal. Click on “Start New Application” and from the drop-down menu select the “Non-Degree (Visiting)” application.
5. Answer the questions for Student Type and Term. Choose “Visiting Undergraduate (if you will not have a bachelor’s degree)” or “Visiting Graduate (if you will have a bachelor’s degree prior to the summer 2022 semester).”
6. Complete the rest of the application.
7. Click on “Submit Application” and pay the $50 application fee upon submission.
Our contact in the Admissions Office is Ann Rothermel. If you have difficulty with the admissions process, please contact her at email@example.com.
Once you have been admitted to ISU, you will proceed to apply for the Valle Gianni field school here.
Non-student participants will be welcome on the program, space permitting. We are currently working with program partners in Italy to establish this opportunity. Check back for more details. (1/3/23)