Illinois State University
- Located in Normal, Illinois within 2 hours of Chicago and St. Louis.
- The campus is easily accessible
- by air (Airport code: BMI),
- by train (Amtrak station code: BNL),
- or by shuttle bus service from Chicago (O’Hare or Midway airport) or Peoria, IL.
- All events for the conference take place in the State Farm Hall of Business, which is situated at the south end of ISU’s main campus.
- Presentation Technology – each room has the following:
- white board,
- document camera,
- VGA connectors to the room projector,
- HDMI connectors to the room projector,
- a computer connected to the projector.
- Hotels within walking distance of the conference:
- Additional nearby hotels:
- Bloomington-Normal, IL has an airport which serves Delta, American, Allegiant, and Frontier airlines. The airport code is BMI.
- Alternatively, you can fly into Chicago and travel down to Bloomington-Normal via train, bus or car.
By Train or Bus:
- There’s a direct Amtrak train that runs from Chicago’s Union station to Bloomington-Normal (station code: BNL). It takes approximately 2.5 hours and costs roughly $15–$30 each way (please see amtrak.com for booking train tickets). BNL station is right next to ISU campus.
- Peoria Charter runs several buses daily between O’Hare and Midway Airports and the ISU Campus.
- Bloomington-Normal is approximately 2 hours from Chicago.
- Detailed driving directions can be found here.
- There is a parking garage for visitors directly south of the State Farm Hall of Business. The street address is 450 S. University Street, Normal, IL 61761. Parking is free on the weekends and weekday evenings.
Further transportation options can be found at the Bloomington-Normal visitors’ website.