PSY 432: Theories and Practice of Cognitive Assessment
Theory and training in individual cognitive assessment with emphasis on the Wechsler measure. Course involves a lecture and lab component, as students learn about cognitive testing in class and practice administering and interpreting measures outside of class.
PSY 473: Theories and Techniques of Counseling: Children and Adolescents
Introduction to the main theories of psychosocial assessment and intervention, supporting research, and practical applications with children and adolescents. Heavy focus on issues of diversity and inclusion.
- PSY 231: Educational Psychology
- PSY 392: Senior Seminar: Deconstructing the History of Psychology – Our Role in Racism and Eugenics
- PSY 435: Academic Assessment and Intervention
- PSY 436.04: Practicum: Psychoeducational Assessment and Interpretation
- PSY 436.05: Practicum: Psychosocial Assessment and Interpretation
- PSY 486: Native American North Star Peer Mentoring (other institution)
- PSY 672: Psychological Assessment (other institution)