The College Technology Directors Council (CTDC) is a unified voice representing its members when the opportunity for collaboration exists. Members share experience and ideas with each other to promote efficiency and excellent service. Members support each other towards a positive and effective working environment.
Projects and Priorities
- Improve printing service for faculty and academic staff
- Develop and implement a College IT mentorship program
Advance the technology experience across the colleges by identifying, prioritizing, and advocating for collaborative solutions.
With influence from the Illinois State University strategic plan, Educate • Connect • Elevate: Illinois State—The Strategic Plan for Illinois’ First Public University 2018-2023 and the Guiding Principles of ITIL 4, the CTDC has crafted the following guiding principles:
- An innovation-driven technology experience advances the mission and vision of the university.
- Consistency, reliability, sustainability, and meaningful innovation builds trust for all.
- Collaboration and functional input between IT units and the faculty, staff, and students leads to a better technology experience.
- A better technology experience is achieved through helpful, reliable, and intuitive IT systems and services.
- IT services and systems that allow flexibility can better meet the needs of diverse priorities of different colleges, schools, departments, and units.
- Sharing expertise builds value beyond the sum of our parts.
- IT support and service implemented well leverages and reflects educational principles.