34th Midwestern Conference
on Combinatorics and Combinatorial Computing
October 21–23, 2022
Illinois State University
Normal, IL, USA
- Brian Alspach, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Marijn Heule, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Mariusz Meszka, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
- Anita Pasotti, University of Brescia, Italy
- Wannasiri Wannasit, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
- Anna Weigandt, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
Check back here for periodic updates.
Each individual presenter’s abstract will be available for download on the conference participants page of this website.
The scope of the conference encompasses all aspects of discrete and combinatorial mathematics including but not limited to graph theory, design theory, and extremal / enumerative / probabilistic / analytic combinatorics. Presentations by graduate students and undergraduates from REU sites are welcome.
- Guantao Chen, Georgia State University, USA
- Saad El-Zanati, Illinois State University, USA
- Heather Jordon, Mathematical Reviews, USA
- Gyula O. H. Katona, Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary
- Barbara Maenhaut, University of Queensland, Australia
- David Pike, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada
Financial support of MCCCC34 is provided by the National Science Foundation, the Institute for Combinatorics and its Applications, and the following offices at Illinois State University: the Department of Mathematics, the College of Arts and Sciences, the Office of Research and Graduate Studies.