Molecular and Cellular Biology, 2018
Developing an in vitro assay for analyzing Jak-Stat pathway activity in Drosophila
Awards and Honors:
- Robert G. Bone Scholar, 2017
- Jack Ward Service Award, 2017
- Founder, Collaborative Science Initiative
- Pre-Health Society Executive Board Member
- N.T. Mortimer, Mary L. Fischer, Ashley L. Waring and Victoria DeMichel. 2018. Using a Drosophila model to unravel the genetic complexity of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. American College of Rheumatology Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL.
- Mary L. Fischer and N.T. Mortimer. 2017. The role of GCS1 in autoimmunity. Phi Sigma Research Symposium, Illinois State University.
- N.T. Mortimer, Mary L. Fischer, Susanna E. Brantley, Victoria DeMichel, Alysia D. Vrailas-Mortimer, Balint Z. Kacsoh and Todd A. Schlenke. 2016. Autoimmunity and immune recognition in the Drosophila melanogaster tuSz mutant. Oral presentation, North American Comparative Immunity Workshop, Charlottetown, PEI, Canada.