Use the Qualtrics Survey Platform in endless ways from simple forms to complex research questionnaires. With Qualtrics you can easily add from a large selection of question types like multiple choice, text entry, matrix, group, rank, drill down, file upload, and more. To create or edit a survey in
Qualtrics, use the links on this page to log in with your ULID and password.Qualtrics makes it easy to get started but is also very powerful. Learn more about Qualtrics features on their website.
This tool also has very powerful analysis and reporting features which can help make sense of the data collected.
- Logging into the Illinois State Qualtrics Survey Platform for the first time
- Using Qualtrics Survey Platform
- Collaborating with others on a Qualtrics Survey
Qualtrics support is available 24/7.
- United States & Canada – English; +1 800 340 9194
- North America – Spanish; +1 385 241 3721
- Qualtrics support website
Other Qualtrics resources:
- How do I share a link to my survey?
- How do I send followup emails to respondents?
- How do I assign points to answers?
- How do I export collected data?
- How do I create an anonymous survey?
- How do I collect contact information from participants in an anonymous survey?
- More great frequently asked questions at Qualtrics
To report an issue with Qualtrics, please log in to theIT Help website and click “Submit an Issue” or simply emailSupportCenter@IllinoisState.eduwith a detailed description of your issue. Through the IT Help website, you can also view the status of your open Issues and Requests and search for solutions to common problems.