The following are links to 3D printing files that I have developed, mostly in TinkerCAD. Feel free to download, develop your own versions, and so forth. For more information or to give feedback, see the About page of this site.
- Hand sanitizer bottle refilling station – adjustable-height funnel holder
- Document Camera Stand for webcam – converts a webcam or small digital camera into an adjustable-height document camera
- Phone stand for document camera or videoconferencing use – holds the phone at adjustable height.
- Height Adjuster – really a sliding clamp modular platform that fits schedule 40 PVC half-inch pipe, used in many other patterns.
- Webcam wall mount – made to work with a 3M Command mounting strip to mount a webcam or other small object on a wall, then remove without damage.
- Key ring label dongles – for use with split keyring to facilitate easy handling and management of keys or USB drives. 3 styles.
- Printing test pattern – a tool for analyzing the alignment of 3D printing platform to the x/y plane