We are always looking for highly motivated undergraduate and graduate (M.S. and Ph.D) students to join us. For more information please contact the PI.
- Internal undergraduate students…
– can volunteer to gain experience in primary research.
– are eligible to do research for course credit (BSC 290 and BSC 303).
– may participate as an hourly student worker (often during the summer).
- External undergraduate students usually join the lab for a fellowship during the summer.
- At Illinois State University, graduate research and education is organized under the umbrella of a Graduate School. For questions, please contact the Assistant Director for Graduate Studies, Dr. Sadd
- Applications are due on February 1 for admission in the fall of the same year.
- There are opportunities for financial support for both, M.S. and Ph.D. students.