You can apply for the IBA Graduate Certificate in Mathematical Biology if you are currently enrolled in a 4-year college or a graduate program studying mathematics, biology, computer science, statistics, or a related field, or currently working in an industry related to mathematics, biology, computer science, statistics, medicine, data science, or a related field.
- Good academic standing and leadership potential.
- A commitment to successfully complete courses from the diverse fields of mathematics, biological sciences, computer science, and statistics.
How to Apply
Before completing the application form, you will need the following:
- Statement of Purpose – You will need to craft a statement that explains why you are interested in studying biomathematics. This will need to be uploaded as a PDF file.
- Recommendation Contact – You will need to provide contact information for a faculty member who is familiar with your academic work.
- Transcript – You will need to upload a PDF copy of your current transcript.